2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

I think that this class very difficult for me because I had never made presentations in English until I took this class. Moreover, I had to explain clearly many topics so I needed ability to express myself. I could not explain so much, as expected. However, I could learn a lot of things. For example, phrases, pronunciation, teamwork and so on. Especially, I think that pronunciation is very important for us because we have a lot of chance to speak English in the future, perhaps. If our pronunciation is bad, it will be incomprehensible. I learned about many topics, too. The most memorable topic is world heritage sites because I like the history of the world and I want to do some sightseeing. I enjoyed making presentation and I could corporate with classmates. I'm glad to take this class very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿